We offer a number of peels. AHA, BHA,PHA & Enzyme. Ingredients can be but are not limited too, Glycolic, Salicylic, Retinol, Mandelic, Lactic, Pumpkin, Blueberry, Papaya, Gluconolactone, Pyruvic, Vitamin C & Lipohydroxy
- Reverse signs of ageing, acne, hyperpigmentation and scarring
- For acne, hyper pigmentation and scar reduction by stimulating collagen
- Skin appears smoother, brighter, soft supple and more translucent
- Significantly decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Rapidly assists clearing acne lesions
- Accelerates home care products
- Virtually no redness, no recovery period, apply make up straight away
Salicylic Acid - derived from Aspirin, dissolves top layers of the skin, removes impurities, provides an antiseptic, antibacterial & fungicidal action.
L-Mandelic Acid - derived from bitter almonds, powerful exfoliation without stinging, treats photogenic, hyperpigmentation and acne. often compared to Glycolic Acid.
L-Malic Acid - derived from apples, small molecular structure to penetrate deeper, evens out skin tone, regulates sebaceous activity.
L-Lactic Acid - drives from sour milk. Hydrates, treats hyperpigmentation and acne.
Lactobionic Acid - drives fort he lactose in cow’s milk. Exfoliating, normalising, antioxidant. Water retaining properties.
Phytic Acid -antioxidant wit exfoliating properties. An effective depigmenting agent, proven to reduce melanin formation.
Azelaic Acid - highly effective against the p-acne bacteria responsible for inflammatory acne
All peels require you to prepare the skin for 2 weeks prior to treatment with a leave on acid/ retinol home care product.
All treatments are recommended as a course ideally. Course of treatments are discounted as follows;
All Peels - £65
10 for the price of 8
6 for the price of 5