Body Contouring using Cavitation, Radio Frequency & Vacuum Suction
Ultrasonic Cavitation also known as Ultrasound Liposuction and Ultra Cavitation is a new, non-surgical fat removal procedure. Unlike a traditional tummy tuck or liposuction, in ultrasonic cavitation there are no knives, no anaesthesia and no surgery.
What is Cavitation?
It is a non-surgical method of reducing cellulite and localized fat. This procedure involves applying pressure on fat cells through ultrasonic vibrations. The pressure is high enough to make the fat cells break down into a liquid form. The body can then get rid of it as waste through your urine.
Benefits of Cavitation
- Helps reduce and removes cellulite
- Allows you to contour your body
- Pain free with no down time
- Target specific areas
- Quick and effective results
Areas That Can Be Treated
- Love handles/ Flanks
- Inner and Outer Thighs
- Upper Arms/Bingo Wings
- Bra and Backs Rolls
- Face (RF only)Radio Frequency Technology
How Long Is The Treatment?
Each session is around 40 minutes. Treating multiple areas is not advisable as the body has to work hard to remove the excess fat that is now passing through the Lymphatic system to the liver. Follow the rule, of one area, one treatment every 72 hours and you will see rapid results.
When Will I See Results?
This type of therapy targets and destroys subcutaneous fat cells in the fat cell membranes through a series of microscopic implosions. Clients experience a reduction of several cm in circumference after the first treatment.
Controlled collagen heating produces immediate collagen contraction, so some results will be seen immediately post treatment. The subsequent repair and remodelling of this deep collagen produces continuing effect over the next 3- 6 months.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The number of sessions depends on the clients age and skin condition. While you will see results after the first session up to 72 hours after, it maybe necessary to have between 3 and 12 sessions for optimum results. Clients who go through a series of treatments will see an improvement each time a treatment is performed.With literally no after care or down
time, body contouring treatments are gradually replacing tummy tucks and liposuction
£50 per area per treatment, courses are available. 6 treatments for the price of 5 and/or 12 treatments for the price of 10. Courses are paid up front on day 1 of treatment.
Who Is Suitable for Ultrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency Skin Treatments?
Who Is Suitable For This Treatment?
- Liver problems
- Kidney or pancreatic problems
- Pregnancy or suspected pregnancy or baby nursing women
- Severe hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, diabetes & poor circulation in blood & lymph
- Gall stones or problems handling a fatty diet
- High cholesterol
- Implanted devices (e.g. pacemaker)
- Artificial hips and bone
- Systemic or autoimmune diseases
- Immune suppression or are taking immune suppression drugs
- Scarring, hernias or undefined skin disorders or allergies in the treatment area
- Body image disorders or too little fat
- Not eating a healthy diet and or taking regular exercise
Do I Need To Do anything Before/After Treatment?
- Dry body brushing is recommended for a minimum of 7 days prior to the treatment and ongoing post treatment (once the skin is not compromised). This process will aid the removal of toxins.
- Please note that it is advisable to notify your practitioner, with a minimum of 7 days’ notice prior to each treatment, if there are any changes to your health or medication.Avoid using any form of depilation in the area to be treated for a minimum of 3 days prior to the treatment, e.g. waxing, threading etc.
- On the day of your treatment do not consume any alcohol, fizzy drinks or caffeine. Avoid heavy meals immediately before and after treatment. We recommend drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day during your course of cavitation treatments.
- Drink a litre of water prior to the treatment.
- You will need to allow a minimum of 2 weeks following IPL skin rejuvenation, hair removal or superficial/highly superficial chemical peels (laser resurfacing or a medium depth chemical peel will require a minimum of 4 weeks) or until the skin has returned to normal.
- Avoid the use of sunbeds and self-tanning products for a minimum of 7 days.
- Avoid using any form of depilation in the area to be treated for a minimum of 3 days prior to the treatment, e.g. waxing, threading etc.
- It is common for the area to appear red, swollen, bruised and sensitised for several days following treatment.
- Avoid heating the treatment area while the skin is still sensitised. This includes physical activity, saunas, hot bath/shower, alcohol etc. and/or the application of further treatments.
- Increase your intake of water and exclude all stimulants for the rest of the day/night, e.g. caffeinated beverages.
- A healthy diet, combined with physical activity, is required for the treatment to be fully effective.
- Avoid the application of any additional products to the area for a minimum of 48 hours. This includes cosmetics and skin care products other than the professional products recommended to you by your practitioner.