Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a unique course of three treatments discovered to improve a multitude of skin complaints, as well as hair regrowth.
PRP/ Vampire Facial activates skin regeneration by releasing growth factors, leading to:
- Increased collagen production
- Division and differentiation of stem cells
- Stimulation of angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels in the skin
The treatments consists of having your bloods taken by our phlebotomist, Sally, the blood is centrifuged to seperate the platelet rich plasma.
For hair regrowth, the high percentage of protein in the injected plasma encourages the “dying” hair follicle to regenerate, enabling hair growth. Results can be seen after just one treatment however, we recommend a course of three treatments for maximum results.
For skincare, a digital microneedling pen is used to pinprick the skin. The minuscule needles create trauma in the skin before your protein packed plasma is then inserted back into the skin. The plasma encourages the break down and removal of dead skin cells whilst stimulating new cell formation. The results are increased collagen and elastin for anti-aging properties, removal of acne/scarring, pigmentation and improving overall complexion.
- Reduces scarring, fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces appearance of sun damage, improves skin texture
- Reduces appearance of open pores
- Fights stretch marks anywhere on the body
- Reduces rosacea thickening & ruddiness
- Improves effectiveness of topical products
- Wound healing mechanisms stimulate new skin cells, collagen and elastin
Face Skin Rejuvenation - Includes Microneedling pen to face and neck, chemical peel and PRP therapy.
PRE TREATMENT CARE
- Avoid booking any Microneedling treatments during an active breakout
- Keep a healthy balanced diet 2 weeks before your appointment
- Please attend your appointments make up free
- Avoid drinking Alcohol 48 hours before your treatment
- Drink lots of water
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Avoid over exfoliating the face for 1 weeks post treatment
- Avoid make up 48 hours post treatment
- Avoid fake tan for 5-7 days post treatment
- Avoid over exfoliating or using harsh products on the skin for 1 week
- Avoid any facial procedures for 4 weeks
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours
- Avoid using make up/ products for 6 hours post treatment
- Avoid excessive heat for 48 hours
- Expect redness, puncture holes and swelling for up to 48 hours
- Any intense pain, abnormal swelling please contact your therapist
- Avoid using a washcloth, instead just use your hands to wash your face
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2 weeks post treatment then use a high factor suscreen SPF50 to protect your delicate skin
- Full Face & Neck £150.00
- Face Only £135.00
- Chest £100.00
- Individual small areas or scarring £75
A course of 3 is ideal but results will be seen after one treatment.