WHAT IS RADIO FREQUENCY TECHNOLOGY?
This facial treatment delivers Radio Frequency energy to the deep dermis and sub-dermal layers of the skin, whilst protecting the epidermis. This will stimulate your production of collagen, elastin and hylauronic acid, for a natural and progressive lifting effect.
During a treatment a machine is used to heat the skin to between 38-40 degrees, which feels like a hot stone facial massage.
You will get an immediate tightening of the collagen fibres, so its great to do before an event, but it also gives a long-lasting lift and increased volume. It continues to promote collagen production over the next 4-6 weeks following a treatment.
Increases oxygen that is carried to the skin tissues
Speeds up cellular metabolism & elimination of catabolic waste
Tightens & softens fine lines and wrinkles
Decreases pore size
Improves skin texture
Brightens the skin
This treatment is a very relaxing & warming treatment without any downtime or discomfort. It takes approximately 1 hour to treat the whole face, but can be done to smaller areas during a normal facial if required. i.e Eyes, mouth, neck area.
- Pre And Post Care for Radio Frequency Facial
Pre Skin Tightening
- Do NOT undergo any skin peel or laser procedures for 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Do NOT wear any make-up, lotions, or creams on the treatment area on the day of treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, please DO your skin therapist know.
- DO hydrate well the day of and day after treatment as this will result in a more comfortable and effective treatment.
Post Skin Tightening
- DO hydrate well after treatment as this may produce a better result.
- DO NOT vigorously rub the skin after treatment, DO gently wash your face and continue with your usual skincare routine without retin-A or fruit acids.
- Do NOT undergo laser treatments, chemical peels, waxing, the use of depilatories, or microdermabrasion for 3-4 weeks after treatment.
- DO wait 7 days before resuming the use of Retin-a (tretinoin), Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Ziana, Veltin, Atralin, glycolic acids or any other exfoliating agents such as a Clarisonic Brush.
- DO expect some possible tenderness, swelling, warmth, and redness on the treated areas for a few days to a week after treatment.
- If you were instructed to take an antiviral medication, DO complete the prescribed course.
- DO schedule your next treatment as 2-4 treatment intervals of 1-2 weeks maximises results.
Full Face treatment - £80.00
Course of 6 is recommended - If paid up front £400