Digital Microneedling is a more controlled version of a roller microneedling treatment. It creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimising cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodelling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
CONDITIONS THAT BENEFIT FROM DIGITAL MICRONEEDLING:
Acne scarring, fine lines & wrinkles, keloid scarring, large open pores, scarring, stretch marks.
This treatment can be carried out all over the face and body.
There are three phases to the wound-repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodelling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
BENEFITS OF MICRONEEDLING
- Reduces scarring, fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces appearance of sun damage, improves skin texture
- Reduces appearance of open pores
- Fights stretch marks anywhere on the body
- Reduces rosacea thickening & ruddiness
- Improves effectiveness of topical products
- Wound healing mechanisms stimulate new skin cells, collagen and elastin
- It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Natural Recovery: A mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
- Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6.
- Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimise discomfort
Here’s what you can expect from a Digital Microneedling treatment:
- A plan for optimal results. You maybe recommend a course of procedures based on your individual goals. Maintenance of your procedure might require multiple treatments.
- A comfortable procedure. Based on your needs, your therapist will likely apply a topical numbing agent to the treatment area.
- A short procedure time. The treatment will likely take about 30 -60. minutes.
- A mild sensation. Most clients report feeling only the slight vibration during the procedure.
- Minimal post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn. Additionally, the most common treatment responses experienced were dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. These conditions resolved over time without any further complications.
- Soothing aftercare. Your therapist will advise you on the best aftercare products that are suited to your specific skin condition.
PRE TREATMENT CARE
- Avoid booking any Microneedling treatments during an active breakout
- Please attend your appointments make up free
- Avoid drinking Alcohol 48 hours before your treatment
- Drink lots of water
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Avoid over exfoliating the face for 1 weeks post treatment
- Avoid make up 48 hours post treatment
- Avoid fake tan for 5-7 days post treatment
- Avoid over exfoliating or using harsh products on the skin for 1 week
- Avoid any facial procedures for 4 weeks
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours
- Avoid using make up/ products for 6 hours post treatment
- Avoid excessive heat for 48 hours
- Expect redness, puncture holes and swelling for up to 48 hours
- Any intense pain, abnormal swelling please contact your therapist
- Avoid using a washcloth, instead just use your hands to wash your face
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2 weeks post treatment then use a high factor suscreen SPF50 to protect your delicate skin
- Full face and neck £135
- Course of 3 full face and neck £350
- Full face £100
- Eye Area £85
- Mouth Area £75
Courses are recommended