Fibroblast is a revolutionary procedure. It tightens and lifts the skin, face, and various parts of the body. It’s also a remarkable, highly effective holistic alternative to traditional laser methods and standard cosmetic surgery. Invented in Italy by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Fippi, this procedure has been safely performed for many years in Europe and North America. It’s often referred to as “soft surgery,” as results are long-lasting and often comparable to traditional cosmetic surgery.
With Fibroblast, you can successfully reduce extra skin while dramatically lifting and tightening almost any area on the face and body. Just imagine: There’s no cutting, stitching, bruising, traditional anesthesia, bleeding, thinned out skin, or an overly pulled or distorted look to the face with this method. Not only is this a safer choice for skin rejuvenation, but it’s also much more affordable than many alternatives.
CONDITIONS EFFECTIVELY TREATED WITH FIBROBLAST PLASMA LIFT
- Sagging upper eyelids (it’s a non-surgical method of blepharoplasty)
- Under-eye bags and crows feet
- Sagging or loose skin on the neck
- Sagging brows
- Forehead wrinkles and frown lines
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Fine lines anywhere on the face
- Sagging skin anywhere on the face
- Loose skin on the stomach
- Stretch Marks
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The plasma device works by using the voltage in the air between its tip and the natural gasses emitted just above the skin to form a true “plasma” (ionized gas) charge. This tiny arc of electricity shortens, contracts, and tightens targeted skin tissue instantly. That’s when the real magic of this treatment happens! Your skin’s natural healing process then goes into overdrive and encourages your own body to create new fibroblast cells. These cells are responsible for the development of collagen to enhance natural volume and elastin for tighter skin. Each area of treatment that has been addressed by the plasma charge will retract by pulling the skin cells closer together. This successfully targets any areas with excess skin.
Improvements are visible immediately, but the final results will be seen after ten weeks. The number of procedures needed per person will vary according to the area being treated, skin laxity, and the individual’s age and response to the treatment. However, most are satisfied with a total of one to three procedures per site.
By introducing Fibroblast Plasma Lift as an amazing alternative to the standard cosmetic treatment choices of today, you can explore this new method of rejuvenation.
If you’re looking a little tired, becoming more conscious of a drooping neck or jawline, falling out of love with your sagging eyelids, or simply want a fresher look, Fibroblast Skin Tightening could be the best option for you.
For longer-lasting results, Fibroblast is the way to go. Unlike the effects of Botox, which last for mere months, the effects of Plasma Pen Fibroblast treatment stick around for up to 3 years.
FIBROBLAST PRE AND POST CARE
Fibroblast treatment is not suitable for everyone. There are risks associated with the treatment and it is of the utmost importance to know if you are a good candidate for this advanced procedure. If you’re considering Fibroblast, you should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. Ideal candidates for this cosmetic procedure are those with lax, crepe-like skin around the eyes, neck, tummy, mouth, or other targeted areas for the treatment.
- If skin is sensitive or prone to bruising, 1 week before your treatment start to take slow-release Vitamin C and Arnica to promote healing and reduce swelling.
- Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned.
- Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed by your technician at the time you want it.
- No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 72 hours before your treatment.
- No Botox or fillers 21 days before treatment.
- No Micro needling/PRP 21 days before treatment.
- No laser or peels (depending on in- tensity of peel) for 90 days before treatment.
- Surgical procedures like face lifts you must wait at least 9 months postop/before a Plasma treatment.
- 4 weeks after micropigmentation
- No lash extensions
- Skin types 1-3 only
- Leave the treated area for the first 6 hours post-procedure..
- Do not take a hot shower or bath for 3-4 days.
- Do not smoke or drink excessive alcohol during the healing phase 6 weeks), as these have a negative effect on collagen formation.
- No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) for 21 days after your treatment.
- No Botox or fillers 21 days after treatment.
- No Micro needling/PRP 21 days after treatment.
- No laser or peels (depending on in- tensity of peel) for 90 days after treatment.
- No swimming
CONTRA-INDICATIONS TO TREATMENT
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening is inadvisable for the following:
- Metal pins or plates
- Severe cardiovascular disorders
- Cancer patients
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Blood disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Pigmentation disorders
- Fitzpatrick scale 5 and 6
- Herpes Simplex
- Active Eczema
- Allergies to lidocaine
Skin Consultation - Free of charge
Pricing can be adjusted or discounted if multiple treatment areas are selected.
|Upper Eyelid Lift Inc. Crows Feet
|Lower Eyelid Lift Inc. Crows Feet
|Upper Lip Lift
|Whole Mouth Area
|Jowles (Chin & Jaw Lift)
|Mouth area inc. Nasolabial Lines
|Lower/ Upper Face